Main Event Details
- University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez – Rafael A. Mangual Coliseum
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 through Sunday, September 20, 2015
- Registration Open: 10:00am
- Event Start: 12:00pm
Projects Presentation and Closing Ceremony
- Figueroa Chapel Amphitheater
- Start: 1:00pm
|10:00am||Registration Open & Mingle||Coliseum Entrance and Reception Area|
|11:30am||Official Welcoming & API Demos||Coliseum Main Hall|
|12:30pm||Hackathon Starts||Coliseum Main Hall|
|7:00pm||Dinner||Food Hall (2nd Floor)|
|12:00am||Mid-Night Surprise||Food Hall (2nd Floor)|
|8:00am||Breakfast||Food Hall (2nd Floor)|
|12:00pm||Lunch||Food Hall (2nd Floor)|
|1:00pm||Hackathon Finishes||Coliseum Main Hall|
|1:30pm – 4:00pm||Demo Presentations||Figueroa Chapel Amphitheater|
|4:00pm||Awards & Final Remarks||Figueroa Chapel Amphitheater|
|5:00pm||Closing||Figueroa Chapel Amphitheater|
HackPR Event Rules
- Teams can have 1 to 4 members
- A participant can only belong (write code) to one group
- The use of any API is permitted; the use of our sponsor APIs is encouraged.
- All projects presented at HackPR must be developed during the event.
- Project contents must be general audience rated.
- Teams retain full ownership of their projects.
- Be respectful to other hackers
- Everybody must be identified at all times.
- All participants must respect and abide by hackPR rules.
Anyone attending HackPR F15 is required to follow MLH Code of Conduct.
- Please refrain from damaging university property.
- No alcohol or alcohol consumption allowed.
It’s not really about the prizes, but it’s also nice to be rewarded for your efforts.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place
- Best Social Hack
- Best Educational Hack
- Best Fitness, Health or Wellness Hack
- Best Hardware Hack
- Most API’s used
*To be eligible for prizes, all team member should be active high school or college students.
- $400 for the Best use of Oracle technologies